By purchasing from www.sowhite.com, you agree with this Cookies Policy.
This notice is designed to help you understand what cookies are, how our website uses them and the choices you have in regards to their use.
- ABOUT COOKIES
- FIRST PARTY COOKIES
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND ADVERTIZING COOKIES
- SOCIAL BUTTONS
- CAN I TURN OFF COOKIES?
- OUR DETAILS
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device when you visit the Site. This allows a website to recognise you as a user either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits ( a ‘persistent cookie’). Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website. They are not harmful and do not contain any information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details. Cookies do not harm your computer.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are essential in helping you navugate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow websites and applications to remember choices you make (such as your language or the region you are in) for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website and / or your use of it, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products; The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised which means we can’t identify you personally.
- Analytics Cookies: In order to keep the Site, its services and products relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our Site, to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, calculate views, analyse popular products by quantifying clicks. This is so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of conent and campaigns;
- To enable you to complete transactions
- To personalise and improve your customer experience
- To recognise the device that you are using.
- To recognise which country you are in
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the Site that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our Site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network.
soWHITE™ uses First Party cookies (these are placed there and used solely by us) and Third Party cookies (these are placed there by third parties we work with).4. FIRST PARTY COOKIES
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. The cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
Our website also uses third party cookies. Third-party cookies are not set by soWHITE™, but by selected third parties with whom we work. Some of these third party cookies enable useful services, for example online questionnaires or Live Chat. Others may be set by advertising networks we work with to keep track of your browsing activities, so that they can place our online advertisements in the most appropriate places. They can be used for any of the above reasons but are mainly used to help provide behavioural targeted advertising to you online. In the section below on “Managing cookies”, we explain how you can change your settings so that third parties (including advertisers) know that you do not want to be tracked.
We also use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
These cookies allow us to:
- establish statistics, visit and use volumes for various components which comprise our website (sections and content which are visited and read), allowing us to improve the relevance and ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our website to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, depending on the viewing or reading materials and software your terminal uses;
- memorise information regarding a form you filled out on our website (registration or access to your account) or products, services or information you selected on our website (service selected, content of an order basket, etc.);
- allow you to access reserved and personal spaces on our website, such as your account, using identifiers or data which you may have given us previously;
- implement security measures, for example if you are asked to connect again to content or a service after a certain period of time.
For details of the Third Party cookies we use please see the list below:
Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, GA Audiences, Facebook Connect, Facebook Custom Audiences6. SOCIAL MEDIA & ADVERTISING COOKIES
Some of the third party cookies on our site are operated via advertisers and social media platforms. We use these to target you, the customer, with our banners and adverts – even when you’re using other websites and services not associated with us. To deliver this content, we use a number of digital marketing networks, as well as several advertising technologies including pixels, ad tags, cookies, device identifiers and web beacons. The adverts you see from us will use some of the information we’re currently holding about you, or previous information from your use of our services.7. SOCIAL BUTTONS
Some pages on our websites let you share our content through social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Sometimes we may embed videos from sites such as YouTube. These sites set their own cookies, which we don’t control. Those social media sites may have their own cookies policies, which, if available, would normally be contained on their websites. You should carefully review those cookies policies to make sure that you are happy with them.8. CAN I TURN OFF COOKIES?
Yes. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
(c) For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
(e) For Opera™: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
www.allaboutcookies.org is a useful resource with a lot of detailed information about cookies and how to manage them.8. OUR DETAILS
This website is owned and operated by:
soWHITE LLC, 106 Industrial Park Dr, Unit 180, Sevierville, TN 37862, United States.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com.